Captain Planet Rampage Captain Planet Rampage

So....

Captain Planet moved to Australia over that 15 years?

Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

Vex is...

TROGDORRRRRRR!!!!!!! TROGDOR WAS A MAN. A DRAGON MAN.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

I couldn't stop laugh

I didn't even know who was being quoted or for what reason but the voice acting pulled me in so fast I didn't care. Now I know what it's about and it's still awesome as shit. D-Mac-Double is my hero.

Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

I get ittttt!

After Francis shoots the car, Louis is "shooting out the ass" to stay alive. Nice. lol

Inception: Hijinks Inception: Hijinks

Hmm..

Cobb sounded like one of Seth Green's voice from Robot Chicken. The voices were all very mismatched so you should work on who you choose but the joke was still clever so I enjoyed it. :D

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

I lold

At the Chris-Chan reference. God, I love Nicolas Cage. Delicious animation and catchy tune, my friend.

The Heart and the Hand p2 The Heart and the Hand p2

Easily

The best sun ever. Your animation was fantastic! The plot was very well written too. I hope to see more work from you! :)

Bobert-Rob responds:

Oh, you will! Eventually. You guys got lucky, since DSR was finished and this had already been finished for a little while, getting these two long entrees in a row is pretty uncommon for me. But I'm hoping for another summer release, at least! Thanks for watching!

Keepsake Keepsake

Nice twist

The animation was really gsmooth but sometimes you did a fade effect and it was somewhat choppy. Other than that I enjoyed it all. It was almost suspenseful with it's plot speed, I liked it.

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Illustrated like a classic!

The animation and art was amazing! It looked just like a cartoon you'd see on tv when Ninja Turtles was rocking the air. You did a very good job and even though a lot people are bagging on the jokes, I thought they were pretty fkn funny. Immaturity + joke = funny. Kay? XD Keep up the good work, Happy Harry.