Devilish Differences Devilish Differences

Fun Game

Interesting story choice. I liked how only level 4 ran well for me. lol I did notice a mistake in the artwork though. In level 4, the blood on the table, seeping down is different in both pictures but not considered a difference. I thought you might want to know that. :)

Effective Attack Effective Attack

I must be lucky

There was only one level that I had to retry about 6 times before I got it right. All the others were 1-3 tries. Also, I got the achievement for reaching level 20 but not the one for level 15. lol I thought that was strange.

K.O.L.M. K.O.L.M.

lol

I like how if you run out of time, the countdown goes into the negatives. IMPOSSIBLE TO NOT ESCAPE!

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

Kept me busy for hours.

I'm still trying to do the Quarterback and Best Friend medals. I have all the others. :[

Run, Jesus Run! Run, Jesus Run!

LOL

Short and sweet and Jesus makes everything better. The song choice is perfect! If anyone wants to know what it is, look up Jesus Is A Friend of Mine by Sonseed on Youknowwhere. You'll lol.

Mad Karate Man Mad Karate Man

I agree with Coop-DH

Could go on indefinitely.
Distance: 59,886,698
Height: 59,886,698
High Score: 240,425,866

Fun game, really addicting. I recommend this to anyone that beat the crap out of Toss The Turtle.
10/10
5/5

Mechanical Commando 2 Mechanical Commando 2

I'm confused...

I really enjoyed the game while it lasted. I wanted to check out the mini-game for the Premium weapon and such. I played it in another window and beat it. The instructions said to refresh the page to have it, and that the game will save. Well, I did that and there was no load button or anything (I did save before i refreshed) and I went to Mission and all the save files said New Game. I'm sad, because I lost my data. :[ I was moderately far too...

Wrath of Anubis Wrath of Anubis

I really like it!

I like the feeling of being able to sprint through levels in no time without dying. XD I love the style. Would you mind sharing with me what program(s) you use to draw your spritework?

Canadian-Jeff responds:

Thanks for playing.

I wouldn't know how the sprites were made. I'd have to ask my artist.
Whenever I did any easy fixes, I would use the pixel editor add on in flash.

Alice is Dead - Ep 2 Alice is Dead - Ep 2

Superb!

Fantastic artwork, well done story line (regardless of what people say), the music sets a really nice vibe, and amazing voice work from TomaMoto.

Paradox Embrace Paradox Embrace